Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Packers, Part 2

Yesterday we had two packers, today it's up to five. Two downstairs, three upstairs and the house is slowly turning into box city. They're doing a great job and I'm grateful for real professionals. As many times as we've done this (3), it's still disconcerting.

I have to say, though, I'm happy with how organized we are, except for a mini disaster this morning - no SUGAR! That might not sound catastrophic, but without sugar, I can't have coffee. And not that I'm addicted to the stuff, but I needed some this morning. Just one little, bitty cup. But it had to be sweetened, because without sugar, I can't stand the stuff. Fortunately, I unearthed the plastic container that I had filled before the packers arrived. (My memory of where it was was that I had last seen it on the counter, that same counter that was now empty. Meaning that it was already boxed...)

More later...

No comments: